Now that you have successfully selected a solution and gone live it’s time to review if the original goals and return of investment is being achieved.
It may also be that you’ve had telematics operational for a while or are approaching a contract renewal date with your supplier, again a review of the operations is a sensible idea. With existing implementations it is sometimes the case that there may be a change of focus, company goals change or personnel move on.
All of which may contribute to a reduction in the success, or perceived success, of a system.
A Telematics operational review to analyse how your telematics solution is performing against the original goals:
● Analysis of KPI’s
● Telematics Service Provider performance
● Operational issues with system
● Changes in requirements
● Management reporting review
● Staff knowledge
● Policy review and compliance
● Recommendations for going forward
Our Telematics consultancy and operational reviews ensure:
● Rapid identification of areas for fleet improvement and expert knowledge transfer
● Maximum operational benefit from day one.